In terms of VPS, RimuHosting provides 3 pre-defined plans with fixed amounts of memory, disk space and bandwidth. You can see the plans' details below.
- Budget: $25/mo, including 5582 MB memory, 4 GB disk space and 15 GB data transfer.
- Popular: $35/mo, including 5986 MB memory, 12 GB disk space and 100 GB data transfer.
- Large: $49/mo, including 7215 MB memory, 20 GB disk space and 200 GB data transfer.
In fact, these plans are not budget-friendly at all, especially for online businesses with a large volume of visits, because the disk space and bandwidth are too limited. For a comparison, you may want to know that InMotion Hosting
, a leading VPS hosting provider, offers 4 GB memory, 75 GB disk space, 4 TB bandwidth and 3 free IPs at $14.99/mo only.
Fortunately, the VPS of RimuHosting still comes with some advantages in the features. Below are some.
- Custom configuration of the server resources if you don't like the pre-made plans.
- A browser-based control panel that enables you to run snapshots, reinstall VM, select kernel and purchase additional resources.
- Full SSH/Root access, RESTful server management API & managed DNS.
- A 30-day money back guarantee.
However, the disadvantages are obvious, too. So you should consider more before making the decision.
- There is no free cPanel license. Besides, the company doesn't even provide cPanel as a control panel choice. This means you have to purchase the license and install cPanel by yourself if you would like to use this control panel on your VPS.
- The VPS is not fully managed. If you don't have enough skills and cannot afford to hire a Linux expert either, you'd better consider another host.
- RimuHosting VPS doesn't come with reseller access. WHM is not available.