RamNode once offered coupons with 42% or 35% lifetime discounts for their virtual servers. But that's already an old story because the coupons have expired for a long time. Now, there is only a 10% discount available.
RamNode Coupons for 10% Discount
All of the coupon codes listed below contain a 10% discount, but some of them have clear restrictions. You can choose a proper one to cut down your cost.
- ANY10: Get 10% off any new virtual server. The discount is valid for both the initial term and the renewals.
- SSD10: Get a 10% lifetime discount for any new SSD virtual server, applying to both OpenVZ and KVM plans.
- NICE10: Get 10% off SVZ or SKVM servers in Seattle and Atlanta.
How Much You Need to Pay for a RamNode VPS
RamNode has both affordable and premium VPS plans. By applying the coupon codes introduced above, you can buy a virtual server at the cost of a shared hosting package.
- $13.5/year for an OpenVZ SSD VPS with 128 MB RAM, 1 CPU core, 12 GB storage and 500 GB bandwidth.
- $4.5/mo for an OpenVZ SSD VPS with 512 MB RAM, 2 CPU cores, 50 GB storage and 2000 GB bandwidth.
- $3.15/mo for a KVM SSD VPS with 256 MB RAM, 1 CPU core, 8 GB storage and 1000 GB bandwidth.
- $6.3/mo for a KVM SSD VPS with 512 MB RAM, 2 CPU cores, 15 GB storage and 2000 GB bandwidth.