As a web host dedicated to Linux shared hosting, Host28 has been making every effort to ensure customer satisfaction. Now the company is offering a 58%-off promotion for all new customers to enable them to build websites with a small budget. During the promotion, you can purchase a Host28 shared hosting plan at $2.49/mo only.
The details about the promotion and the way to activate the discounts are explained in below.
Currently, Host28 offers 3 shared hosting plans which are named as Basic, Advance and Business. For all the plans, there are 5 billing cycles including 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and 3 years.
The available discounts are different depending on the plan and the length of billing cycle. As the plans are priced at $5.99/mo, $7.99/mo and $15.99/mo regularly, their discounts and effective prices are as following.
|1 Year||$3.99/mo (33% off)||$5.99/mo (25% off)||$12.99/mo (18% off)|
|2 Yeas||$2.99/mo (50% off)||$4.99/mo (37% off)||$10.99/mo (31% off)|
|3 Years||$2.49/mo (58% off)||$3.99/mo (50% off)||$9.99/mo (37% off)|
|How to Claim||Link Activation||Link Activation||Link Activation|
There is no discount for monthly and semi-annual plans.
Free Extras You Can Get
Each of Host28 plans includes a number of freebies. Purchasing Basic or Advance, you can get the following extras for free regardless of the length of your term.
- A free .com domain or free website migration.
- Free daily website backups performed automatically.
- Free SSD storage & CloudFlare CDN.
If you buy the premium Business plan, you will also receive a free dedicated IP, a private SSL certificate and domain privacy
Host28 Money Back Guarantee
Host28 offers 30-day money back guarantee, which means:
- If you cancel your account within 3 calendar days of signup, you can get all the fees paid upon registration refunded.
- If you cancel the account after 3 days but before 30 days, you can receive a refund of all the fees excluding 1-month hosting fee and those paid for non-refundable items like domain name, dedicated IP and third-party services.
For more details, read this Host28 review