FlyWheel has prepared solutions for both individual users and resellers. For individual users, 4 plans are available, among which there is a custom plan for which you can decide the amount of disk space and bandwidth. The only common point between the plans is that they all allow 1 WordPress install only. The details about the 3 fixed plans are as follows.
- Tiny: $15/mo, including 5 GB disk space, 250 GB bandwidth and 5,000 monthly visits.
- Personal: $30/mo, including 10 GB disk space, 500 GB bandwidth and 25,000 monthly visits.
- Professional: $75/mo, including 20 GB disk space, 1 TB bandwidth and 100,000 monthly visits.
Considering the amount of disk space and bandwidth included in the plans, the pricing is acceptable for managed WordPress hosting. However, you may need to pay additional fees for some additional services like SSL support and CDN.
- SSL support: $10/mo per site. This does not include the cost of an SSL certificate.
- CDN: $10/mo per site.
- Multisite support: $10/mo.
The services listed above are included for free for the advanced plans – Professional plan and the custom plan.
If you want lots of installs, you can buy the reseller plans. The Freelance plan includes 10 WordPress installs and 40 GB disk space, priced at $100/mo. And the Agency plan includes 30 WordPress installs and 120 GB disk space, priced at $250/mo. For both plans, SSL support, CDN and multisite support charge extra fees.
To be honest, FlyWheel managed WordPress hosting plans are not doing well in scalability. It is hard to figure out an economical solution for a webmaster who needs to host 4 or 5 WordPress sites.